[seul-edu] Logo suggestion

greetings:

Can I have one more suggestion? If we want to use some chinese ideas on
the logo, I would like to suggestion a bell shape. In old chinese,
wooden bell implies education, although most of the chinese people
forget and know nothing about this wooden bell. Nowadays, I think bells
still make us associate with schools and education. What do you think?

I agree the chinese character "tree" has some indirect relation with
education (an old chinese proverb, " ten years for planting trees,
hundred years for educating men), but it also has a direct meaning,
stubborn. So, I think it may not be a good chinese character for SEUL.

Please correct me, if I am wrong, although I am a chinese.

sze
szetatmi@pilot.msu.edu