Re: [seul-edu] pick a logo for seul!!

"Collette K. McNeill" wrote:
At long last,

Several draft versions of logos for SEUL.org and its subsets /edu and /pub are
located on http://www.mlwebworks.com/seul

I like Set 5 with the penguins (yes, I know penguins have been done to death, but it's still a very interesting concept...) However, Set 6 would work perfectly for /edu... definately put that one in there.

(if you can combine the /edu apple logo on the set 5 penguins/blackboard, that would especially look good.

Anyway, if there were a ballot on one and not the other, I'll take set 6.

--
TJ Miller jr
Comp. Tech Instructor