[seul-edu] SEUL and SEUL/edu (etc.) logos

Well, the deadline I set up has passed.  Collette, I think it's clear that
the SEUL logo most agreeable to us is one that says "SEUL.org" with a
simple sun as a graphic.  For SEUL/edu, the logo in #6 (possibly with a
bell instead of an apple); for SEUL/pub, the logo in #6.  Could you work up
a final logo for SEUL as above so that Roger can accept it and we can get a
banner ready for LinuxWorld on Feb. 1?  Thanks!

--
Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government