[seul-edu] [Fwd: FAQ]

I have been horribly remiss about forwarding this message to the mailing
list.  Odile has done a nice bit of work on making a form for us to submit
entries to a SEUL/edu FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) list.  It's not
officially on our website yet, but we can try it out and see how it works
and if there are any refinements needed.  Odile, please forgive me for
taking so long to sent this to the mailing list.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid