Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: possible to donate linux pcs?]

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Emilio Gerardo Milian wrote:

> I'm in San Francisco. They weight about 35 lbs. I don't know the
> operating conditions, as I haven't had time to look at them yet, as have
> been busy working on lesson plans for various classes.

If anyone else in the Arizona (souther and central) area is interested in
some of these, it might be possible for us just to arange a quick drive to
San Francisco.  Otherwise, I doubt shipping costs would make it worth
while.

> You can call ups to find out shipping costs, and we can make
> arrangements for you to send money.

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder