New python book Re: [seul-edu] Perl for 9th graders]

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Michael Viron wrote:

> >Python would be a good first language for students in seventh grade and up.
> >I haven't seen any good introductory programming texts with Python yet,
> >though.  The standard distribution's tutorial is pretty good for learning
> >the language, but probably not for learning programming in general.  I
> >haven't been looking for such a book though.  It may be out there.

Probably this is not for beginners but gives good material for CS courses:

http://www.andamooka.org/reader.pl?pgid=thinkpythochap06&clid=14&nav=Table+of+Contents

Sincerely yours, Roman A.Suzi
--
 - Petrozavodsk - Karelia - Russia - mailto:rnd@onego.ru -