Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge announcement deadline

I can publicise rather well at LWE 2002 this year.  Also I can fully
include it in OSEF activites.  Let me know what I need to do to help...
I am rather busy with several projects (K12 hardware labs mostly right
now), but can pull some time away.

		Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder