Re: [seul-edu] Beta draft of initial public announcement for Tuesday

Hi,

Extremely well done. Kudos to those involved.

> Schoolforge is intended to help its member organizations to:
>     * introduce open resources, including free/open source software, to
> primary and secondary educational settings;
>     * help educators use and develop open resources, including free
> curricula and free software;

"Free curricula" I feel is somewhat problematic since curriculum are
organized by particular educational jurisdictions.

Perhaps "free curricular resources", or "curricularly organized
materials", etc.

My 2 cents worth and definitely just a nit-pik. Very well done.

Les Richardson