Re: [seul-edu] Software Links

Hi Larry,

I was thinking of standing this idea on its head...

Why not add any entries you like to the Application Index, and then I setup
the addition script to add an entry to the bottom of the wiki.....

Why not some sort of WebBibliography idea, with all these links at the
bottom, that are referenced in the body of the wiki.

How about a comment base tied either to individual apps (ie like the
reviews) but also a comment base about categories of applications, etc.
(ie. a review of all listed word/text processors)?

Comments?

Les R.