[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [seul-edu] Beta 2 Press Release Draft --NO MORE CORRECTIONS TO LAST DRAFT
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Beta 2 Press Release Draft --NO MORE CORRECTIONS TO LAST DRAFT
- From: "Doug Loss" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:49:02 -0600
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:45:12 -0500
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>From: Paolo Pumilia <email@example.com>
>- can one send me the final draft of the introduction, when it will be ready,
> in order to make the italian translation?
I just posted it. Is that adequate?
>- What are the conditions and duties required to be part of the SchoolForge
To join, a group has to announce that it is a member and designate a contact
person from its organization. The qualifications and duties are listed in
the operating procedures page that I sent to the mailing list in this
messaage: <http://archives.seul.org/seul/edu/Jan-2002/msg00026.htmlFelipe, could you put this on the Schoolforge website in some appropriate
> I guess some familiarity with school and education issues should be a
> wanted qualification. In this regard, I would like to remark that AICA has been
> involved for decades in maths and logic education in high schools.
There's no question that your group qualifies, Paolo.