[seul-edu] schoolforge site

Hi everybody,

as you may have notice I've put the main site http://schoolforge.net off
air until the official opening, no later than midnight EST, tonight
(05:00 GMT)

The current prototype is in

http://schoolforge.net/gamma

this url should _not_ be publicized anywhere besides this mailing list.
If I notice widespread access or see it in places like slashdot,
linuxtoday or whatever, it'll be immediately pulled out.

The goal and "what is" texts are being worked yet and may completely
change before the move to the main site. (Doug, David and Roger are
working on them, hopefully they'll give me the text to put there)

We have a couple of things up our sleeves yet to add tonight, but the
structure is basically that. If you find something wrong/badly written,
drop an email to school@seul.org , and we'll try to have it fixed.
Be objective and clear if you mail us, and identify your organization if
you're writing on behalf of it.

I have a huge heap of mail to swim through, if seul/edu becomes flooded
tonight, I'll simply stop reading seul/edu emails, so if it's important,
mail school@seul.org, not seul-edu.

Felipe Paulo Guazzi Bergo - Free Software Developer (bergo@seul.org)
GPG/PGP mail welcome - GPG/PGP Key: EF8EE808 (keyserver pgp.mit.edu)
http://www.advogato.org/person/khazad - Brasilia - DF - Brazil - Earth

* I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck. (esr)