Re: [Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] Move to schoolforge-discuss]

Hey Arruda!
	Glad to see you still have a job at VA, I was curious about that. What
would happen to the community division after all the things that went on
with VA. Although I assume you are not doing as much community activist
stuff as you used to, and they actually have to working on projects that
generate revenue for the company? Anyways, glad to see you still got a
job (which is more then some of us can say, heh) :)

Jeff Knox
LITC