Re: [seul-edu] Move to schoolforge-discuss

I want to weigh in in favor of schoolforge-discuss as well. Its focus and
mission are clearly distinct from those of SEUL/Edu. Issues relevant to
Schoolforge as a coalition are not the same as those of one of its
members. SEUL/Edu is a Schoolforge constituent. Conducting Schoolforge
business on SEUL's list gives the false impression that the 'forge is a
SEUL project. The move will bring needed focus to both entities.

--William