Re: [seul-edu] Move to schoolforge-discuss

>>- What's the point of "renaming" the mailing list ?
>>- seul-edu is broader in scope than schoolforge.
>>- It can be done seamlessly by  letting the people to subscribe themselves to
>>another hypothetical list.
>>- There're another ways for distinguishing schoolforge flow, for example,
>>"Subject:[Schoolforge]"
>>- Splitting a list into two divides the interest and vitality by four.

Here is where I have to disagree, SEUL/edu is a member of
Schoolforge.net not Schoolforge. there for if all schoolforge discussion
went on SEUL/edu mailing lists then that would mean SEUL/edu =
Schoolforge, this is not the case and I really agree with the split.