Re: [seul-edu] Hello, I'd like to introduce myself...

On 2003-01-03 16:47:02 -0500 Nobody <owner-seul-edu@seul.org> wrote:

The software base we have at this time is quite good for our upper level (junior high and high school) students. Educational software for the elementary is something I am interested in at this time.
While I am currently not developing software, this may change in the future (during summer break) as the need arises. In the meantime, I am quite interested in following what new projects are discussed on this list.

Take a look at the SEUL/edu Application Index <http://richtech.ca/seul>. It's not categorized by age applicability, but I'm sure you'll find some useful software there. One that jumps to my mind is GCompris.

If you'd like to know more about our school and how we use Linux, visit www.ghca.com/computers.

How about adding an entry to <http://casestudy.seul.org>?

--
How valuable is my contribution? Share your feedback at Affero:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
Mark Twain