[seul-edu] library Software

Greetings,

we're going to host a library in our school and I'm searching for some m=
ysql / php based OpenSource Software. The software should be able to:

- manage members
- categroize books und search them (via php)
- etc.

Do you have any experiences in that? Can you recommend some product?  Of=
 cource, an own implementation is possibly, but I don't want to risk to =
notice some day,  that I forgot  one feature and the database is a nice =
test for /dev/null, you see?

Keep smiling
yanosz
--=20
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word-, Excel- oder PowerPoint-Anh=E4nge.
 Siehe http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html=20

Achtung: E-Mail Adressen sind einfach zu f=E4lschen! Um=20
sicherzustellen, dass diese E-Mail von mir ist, =FCberpr=FCfen sie bitte=
=20
die Signatur mittels meines PGP / GPG Keys!

My NEW eMail address: jluehr@netcologne.de
My PGP / GPG Key: http://www.luehr.mynetcologne.de/public_key.asc
(Version: December 23rd 2002)