Re: [seul-edu] library Software

On 2003-01-03 23:44:57 +0100 Jan Luehr <jluehr@netcologne.de> wrote:

Greetings,

we're going to host a library in our school and I'm searching for some m=
ysql / php based OpenSource Software. The software should be able to:

- manage members
- categroize books und search them (via php)
- etc.

Do you have any experiences in that? Can you recommend some product? Of=
cource, an own implementation is possibly, but I don't want to risk to =
notice some day, that I forgot one feature and the database is a nice =
test for /dev/null, you see?

<http://richtech.ca/cgi-bin/seul/seulvw.pl?category=Library> will show you 18 entries for library software. Koha is pretty well-known; Glibms and Master Library use PHP and MySQL. Look them all over!

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
Mark Twain