Re: [seul-edu] Great Linux-in-schools article

Dear Leon,

Thanks for calling this to our attention. Gould joined
Schoolforge as a result.  Thanks also to Randy for the suggestion
as that made me write to them.

By the way, I had no trouble with the network.gouldacademy.org
page -- but I was using Mozilla.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org