[seul-edu] Presenting at NECC?

Hello Folks,

If your NECC open source proposal for NECC in Seattle was accepted then
we may have some funds to help offset the costs of your trip.

Thanks to the generosity of free software users at linuxfund.org and
others who have contributed through affero.org we have enough to at
least cover the cost of your registration. (Even presenters have to pay
the $125 fee to register for the conference.)

I need to know how many of you there are so we can make a budget. Please
reply to me (pnelson@riverdale.k12.or.us) if you have an accepted open
source presentation and need help. Note that funds are limited so if
your school or university will send you, let's hit them up for funding
first! ;-^)

I'll be at NECC presenting a session on Digital Photography and the
GIMP. We also expect to have an email garden for teacher use during the
week running K12LTSP.

Once we know who's going to be there we can work out hotel sharing and
other details to take advantage of this chance to meet with each other.

;-) Paul

If you want to help with funding head for
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=pnelson

NECC web site: http://www.neccsite.org/
Paul Nelson.............................. pnelson@riverdale.k12.or.us
Riverdale High...........9727 SW Terwilliger Blvd. Portland, OR 97219
(503)892-0722......fax(503)892-0723.... http://hs.riverdale.k12.or.us