Re: [seul-edu] LWN: PTS News & DebianEdu's future

Hello,

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:22:06 -0800, Dennis Daniels <ddaniels@magic.fr>
wrote:

> Is anybody out there familiar with Knoppix? I really see more of a
> life when the installation/testing of apps is as easy as loading a
> CD... it sounds like DebianEdu and SEUL/ISO could really benefit by
> embracing a packaging structure like Knoppix...

It is very easy when done in squence:
1. SEUL/ISO to find what apps do we want
phase 1, phase 2, just do it, no probs here
2. Debian-Edu to package these apps
we have the skills, no probs here
3. Do a Knoppix image with them
the scrips are in place, we only need the apps, no probs here

:)
We must do the first two and we will get a Knoppix image automagically

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org