Re: [seul-edu] LWN: PTS News & DebianEdu's future

Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
Hello,

It is very easy when done in squence:
1. SEUL/ISO to find what apps do we want
phase 1, phase 2, just do it, no probs here
In process. I hope to have a fair number of Phase 1 and some Phase 2 evals posted here by Feb. 7. We can always use more evaluators! Contact me if you want to help.

2. Debian-Edu to package these apps
we have the skills, no probs here
We're counting on your help there.

3. Do a Knoppix image with them
the scrips are in place, we only need the apps, no probs here
If people want to do that with the SEUL/edu work, fine (as I said in my previous message). But that's not our primary direction.

:)
We must do the first two and we will get a Knoppix image automagically
Automagic is always good :-)

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss                 Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator  fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University     not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu           Mark Twain