Re: [seul-edu] LWN: PTS News & DebianEdu's future

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:22:06 -0800
Dennis Daniels <ddaniels@magic.fr> wrote:

Is anybody out there familiar with Knoppix? I really see more of a life when the installation/testing of apps is as easy as loading a CD... it sounds like DebianEdu and SEUL/ISO could really benefit by embracing a packaging structure like Knoppix...
Well, this is what is Freeduc-cd !! Of course the wheel can alway be
re-invented better. But cooperation is also a fine solution.

I agree with Hilaire. Rather than working on two similar projects, I think it's better to get everyone together to make one project the best it can be.
--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain