[seul-edu] Dr. Genius 0.8.2

Changes in 0.8.2

* Improvement of the locus sampling. Some internal changes were needed,
which may eventually cause strange behavior from DrGenius, if you note
such things, thanks to report it.

* Flickering issue with tip fixed. The tips appearing over item of a
figure do not make the figure to flicker anymore.

* Tips rendering has been improved.

* In select mode, when the user presses the mouse button with the
cursor over the bacrground or when she finished dragging an item, the
item becomes unselected.

On the web site, in the screenshot section, I have added a new shot
showing the locus and scripts features: a cosine curve with a moving
point on it, to the the point is attached the tangent to the cosine
curve.

Also I am looking for an English editor for the Dr.Genius manual, I can
only concentrate on the French version, so if you or one of your friend
could keep the English version synchronized with the French version,
drop me a line so we can arrange the work.

All at http://www.ofset.org/drgenius

Hilaire Fernandes

--
OFSET - http://www.ofset.org