Re: [seul-edu] Linux in Academia

The following groups have current discussions about Linux in higher education.
You may find information that leads you to uses in the social sciences.

A quick search in groups.google.com resulted in a considerable amount of hits.

comp.os.linux.advocacy
news.admin.net-abuse.sightings
comp.sys.mac.advocacy
comp.os.linux.misc