Re: [seul-edu] Presentation: Janus Sandsgaard

Janus Sandsgaard wrote:
We invite you to send a brief introduction of yourself to the list, so
we can keep track of what resources we have available and who our
audience is.

Hi there. My name is Janus Sandsgard and I just want to make a small presentation of my self. I am 28 years old and a student of social science at Roskilde University. I belong to “International Development Studies” and “Department of Social Science, Technology and Environment”. Besides studying I work in the Danish Board of Technology. Also I have a daughter:

<http://idun.sandsgaard.dk/archives/000564.html>
Cute pictures! Now see if you can get her typing some command line stuff ;-)

Robin

--
"Certitude is possible for those who only own one encyclopedia."
- Robert Anton Wilson

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi