Re: [seul-edu] Seul.edu through-and-through American

At 07:39 31-1-04 -0500, you wrote:

Hans wrote:
>I stand corrected... until you too will have to speak
>obligatory english at /your/ school in Amsterdam.

At /our/ school they speak Dutch, Turkish, Arab, Surinam, Dutch Carribean
and maybe a couple of other languages. So, what's the problem with Eglish
:-).
As we advertise our school: "It's the most colorful school in the district!"

I can imagine you feel frustrated about your university, but don't fight it
out here.
Substantiate your accusations here and now, in public and not off-list, or
my vicarious shame will rise to an unbearable level.
Regards,
Dirk

Dirk Schouten

Our OSS/GPL primary school CMS Site@School: