Re: eduHOWTOs

Bill, I just wanted to say I'm interested in contributing to the HOWTO's and my
background and thoughts are in some ways similar to Roman's. I do have some time,
however it is sporadic and right now I only have a few minutes. Kyle, sorry these
discussions should not have been on the gperiodic thread. Let's keep the HOWTO's
discussion on this thread and discussion on general philosophy on a separate
thread. I have more to say but it will have to wait.

Bob