Re: My ideas may not be compatible with yours but...

Robert Hopcroft wrote:

> Malonowa wrote:
>
> > For instance, if you think that I have valid points then can't I get together with
> > like-minded people with our own webspace and way of doing things? I think that could
> > produce interesting things that all parties could observe. Everyone should be happy with
> > that. I sent you a brief idea of what I think I could do within your framework - couldn't
> > this be a subset of what you're doing? It wouldn't harm the others but could there could
> > be valuable lessons to learn from that on both sides - especially mine in fact.
>
> Roman, I guess I missed something. Apparently you sent some ideas to Doug, the contents of
> which I'm not aware of. Also you mentioned in another post that you run a software company.
> Is this an educational software company? I'm trying to piece everything together so I have a
> clear picture.

It might be best to forget what I sent to Doug and start fresh - it'd just cause more trouble I
think.

The idea for a website we can talk about though.

Yes it's an educational software company although we're moving more in the direction of internet
content provision for education than producing cd-roms. We don't get involved in directly
publishing software ourselves. It's all not as exciting as it may sound.