Re: My ideas may not be compatible with yours but...

On Sat, 03 Jul 1999 09:33:30 -0700, Robert Hopcroft <hopcroft@uswest.net> wrote:

> We have a Project List and a Gradebook Definition Project. But there things end. The
> Gradebook Definition Project does not link to what's been done. I remembered that Tim
> had asked if Seul could host it but I am not aware of a response. Here is where I think
> there is the potential to produce an order of magnitude improvement. Currently a lot of
> information just ends up in the archives, whereas it would be far more valuable
> connected to projects. I have offered to work on trying to collect it. However two
> pieces are missing. The information would need to be put into HTML and put on the web
> site. Concerning the HTML there was an offer
> http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/pub/May-1999/msg00021.html to which I am not aware
> that anyone responded.

You have a good point here, Bob.  HTMLizing text is fairly easy, and we have
volunteers to do just that.  If you could either collate the messages from the
archives that should be put together onto web pages or assemble lists of
messages that we can do the collation from, that would be very helpful.  I
think it would be very useful.  Fredrik, can you start thinking about how these
web pages should be integrated into our site?

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(570) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw