Re: My ideas may not be compatible with yours but...

On Sat, 03 Jul 1999 15:52:29 +0200, Malonowa <malonowa@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> For instance, if you think that I have valid points then can't I get together with
> like-minded people with our own webspace and way of doing things? I think that could
> produce interesting things that all parties could observe. Everyone should be happy with
> that. I sent you a brief idea of what I think I could do within your framework - couldn't
> this be a subset of what you're doing? It wouldn't harm the others but could there could
> be valuable lessons to learn from that on both sides - especially mine in fact.

I think that's quite a good idea.  Roger Dingledine is the fellow who parcels
out web, ftp, etc. space in the SEUL domain, and I know he follows this mailing
list.  Roger, would you see how what Roman has in mind fits with SEUL's
guidelines?  If there's any trouble hosting such a site here (and I'm not
saying there is), we'll certainly help find space somewhere and will definitely
link to it.

> And lastly, off the subject, is there anyone here that really knows their stuff with
> regards to Logo? If yes, let's talk logo and empowering teachers and students to create
> their own educational software....

Yes, I think there are a few folks here who know Logo.  Although Miguel
Sepulveda isn't still on the list, he also seems quite knowledgeable.  He's
listed as the leader of 3D Logo on our projects page; you may want to contact
him.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(570) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw