Re: Another posting with no reply

jim@mercury.laney.edu wrote:

> Roman,
>
> A "gradebook" is a "book of grades": i.e., it is a document a teacher
> uses to record test scores and homework grades or scores so that a final
> grade can be assigned, a "grade right now" can be computed in midsemester.
>
> A "gradebook project" is a project to construct a gradebook.

I thought it was something like that but I just wanted to make sure - there
may have been some other special purpose there.

I'm assuming that 'semester,' means 'school term'.

I'm not trying to be picky here just a little worried about the world all
communicating with eachother.

I suppose this sort of thing's more obvious when we try to tell a primary
school teacher that we're going to implement here card printing program using
Python GTK+ bindings.

There's an idea for a program. How many primary school children come home with
calenders and cards they make at school at Christmas, Easter etc.?

Roman.