Re: compact distributions for old equipment

I would sugest trying to get netscape 3.x navigator installed.  Maybe
even 4.0 navigator.  A great use of small linux boxes would be "web
terminals"

BTW Slackware is great.  I am using 4.0 for most of my stuff, including
routers/firewalls/ipmasq boxes, Ethernet switches, print servers, servers,
and student workstations.

			Harry