Re: gperiodic debian package complete except for man page

> You can download the debian package (and source) for gperiodic-1.0.5 from:
>
> http://www.debian.org/~jwl/

thanks.  What's the difference between the .tar.gz files?  (.tar.gz and
orig.tar.gz?)

> Debian has a package/policy checker called lintian; the package is lintian-
> clean except for the man page. (note of clarification: policy requires one
> man page for each different program in the package.) If there are other docs
> or materials, I will find a way to get them included.
>
> I have noticed there are later versions available; I will look into those.

Yes, 1.1.1 adds an install and a manpage...thanks for doing this.

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.
But I repeat myself.
    -- Mark Twain