Archives and Web Site

Roman asked:

> You still haven't told me what your background is Bob.

Sorry, I thought people would look in the archives. Anyway a student of many
subjects. A library of 1500 books. Thus my interest in seul-edu. Designer, builder,
programmer of mainframes for 25 years (large analysis programs) and follower of
Galilean Electrodynamics a publication that discusses challenges to accepted
orthodoxy in physics especially relativity. Speaking of archives, They are like
black holes. What falls in is not likely to be seen again. Thus my efforts to get
valuable information onto the web site. At the moment I am trying to deal with the
offer from Vincent Konieczek to see about writting "Developer's Tools" if seul-edu
would furnish him with a description of what tools they would like. So here I am
trying to do something I don't know much about. In
http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Jun-1999/msg00135.html, I listed the
references to what I could find in the archives. Also I just got a note from Wil
that he will put up the prospective project but he wants me to do the HTML.
Something else I don't know much about. Basically my thought was to have a simple
template into which I could just edit the text. I guess Doug said something about
just putting out the text. At this point I just have the URLs to the discussions
listed at the above URL. I just thought I would ask again if anyone has any request
for a developer's tool for educational software (for example a Visual Basic
workalike).

Bob