Re: Developer's Tools (was Re: Archives and Web Site)

Robert Hopcroft wrote:

> Doug Loss wrote:
>
> > I'd
> > like to see an IDE, either written from scratch or modified from something like
> > Visual TCL, that worked generally similarly to HyperStudio.
>
> Doug, does it make sense to set up the above as a prospective project. If Vincent acts
> on it, it can be turned into a current project and linked to wherever it is being worked
> on.

Now that I think about it, yes, it does make sense.

> > If Wil is using Doc Welder to generate the page, you
> > should be able to have your info smoothly added by putting it in the form
> > mentioned in <http://www.seul.org/edu/projectpage.faq.html> and sending it to
> > him.
>
> Right, except this makes the list unwieldy. I feel it would be much cleaner to keep the
> project description brief and to put the bulk of the information on a separate linked
> web page.

That's a site design issue that I hope we'll get resolved by having a
clearer overall idea of the purpose and organization of the seul-edu
website.  I know Wil and Roman have been talking a bit about that; I
hope we'll get something done in the near future.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a