Re: Archives and Web Site

Robert Hopcroft wrote:

> When I look at the "Current
> Projects List", I see Miguel Sepulveda's 3D LOGO listed but no way for
> anyone to even guess that you're interested in possibly writing a Logo
> program. I was wondering if you wanted to list your Logo program as a
> potential project. Doug, is Miguel currently doing anything with his
> project. Anyway any thoughts or ideas.

When I last asked him about it, he said he was tabling it due to the
press of other responsibilities, and to the lack of response to his
requests for assistance.  Ian, you may want to contact Miguel directly
and see if there's some way you two might work together on this.  Also,
I suggest anyone interested in a graphic programming environment for
kids look at <http://www.toontalk.com>.  It only runs on Windows, but
there's no reason some of its good ideas couldn't be incorporated into
some other effort.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a