Re: Logo was Re: Archives and Web Site

On Fri, 09 Jul 1999 14:37:59 -0700, Robert Hopcroft <hopcroft@uswest.net> wrote:

> Doug, Ian, how does this sound, "What if we remove 3D LOGO from the Current
> Projects list and start a new Logo under the perspective projects (To Do
> list)?" It would look like this Projectname Logo, Leader seul-edu, Status
> discussion, and Description something like A project to develop a Logo like
> program. The projectname would link to a web page containing a section on
> Miguel's 3D LOGO and a section on Ian's Logo since I believe they are
> different things.

It sounds good to me.

> Finally, Doug, I guess Roger creates accounts. I was thinking it would make
> sense to have a special account for the prospective projects web pages or is
> this CVS. I was wondering if you would mind putting the first one up, just so
> we can go through the process and get all the problems worked out.

Do you have a seul.org account, Bob?  If not, Roger could set one up for you.  Or Wil or Fredrik can maintain the pages.  I try to pass all website maintenance stuff to one or the other of them, as I don't want to have "dueling maintainers."   That way there's one person maintaining any given page, so all responsibility goes there, along with all requests for changes.

Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give
(570) 326-3987       you the opportunity to commit more.
                        Mark Twain