Re: Logo was Re: Archives and Web Site

Doug Loss wrote:

> Do you have a seul.org account, Bob?  If not, Roger could set one up for you.  Or Wil or Fredrik can maintain the pages.  I try to pass all website maintenance stuff to one or the other of them, as I don't want to have "dueling maintainers."   That way there's one person maintaining any given page, so all responsibility goes there, along with all requests for changes.

No. Also Wil is not really interested but we'll find a way.

Doug, I guess it's when you send from home and Roman, your last post, the lines go on forever. I suppose there is something I can set in Netscape to fix it. I looked in the archives but it's the same thing there. Anyway, Roman, I saw the piece about UCBLogo in your post. If you would like to write up a section on it that would be great. I'll get to your web site concerns
in the next post. I just want to keep the Logo stuff separate. Doug, I'm correct you will ask Wil to remove 3D LOGO from the current projects.

Bob