Re: Developer's Tools (was Re: Archives and Web Site)

> HyperStudio.  A programming environment (like vtcl) is suited well
> to complicated behavior, but the web is better suited to content --
> it's platform-neutral (more or less -- I assume anything people
Agree! But then I don't work with kids so my opinions shouldn't
really count.

Let me suggest it again: Has anyone tried out the "Z Object
Publishing Environment" and knew enough to rule it out for
the application we are talking about? Indeed it is platform-neutral --
it runs on python, which runs on all major platforms. Methinks
it would benefit both the developers and the users if "we stand
on the giants shoulders instead of stepping on their toes"
(forgive me for imprecise wording).

Chao-Kuei