Re: Developer's Tools (was Re: Archives and Web Site)

ckhung@cyut.edu.tw said:
> Let me suggest it again: Has anyone tried out the "Z Object Publishing
> Environment" and knew enough to rule it out for the application we are
> talking about?

I gave it a test-run half a year ago, and I'm just about to install it to
evaluate it for www.oses.org (which, incidentally, seems to have found a
host). The basic services will get you a long way, and, even though it takes
some getting used to, extending the stuff with their Z Publisher and DTML
techniques is a breeze. I have an application based on the latter two running
on my website for the last half year without any problems.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>