gperiodic-1.1.1 packaged, now working on isetl

Hi,

gperiodic is packaged and lintian-clean. Lintian checks for common policy
problems. I also uploaded it to debian; it'll be a few days I think.

Now, on to isetl:

I noticed isetl in "existing software", however there is no linux port.
Well, I just ported it. It's working basically, except I don't know setl!
Anyone know it?

Platforms I tested my version on: debian slink i386, debian potato
i386, sparc, dec alpha. All perform similarly, but some show more
compiler warnings than others; I'll clean those up soon.

MEANWHILE!!  Can anyone who knows isetl TEST it? Is there an
evaluation suite? I'll be only somewhat shocked if it passes
evaluation: I did things to make sure it's way morecrashproof.
(Specifics: I made the function prototypes go all the way to
the functions, which means that the compiler will check argument
types for me instead of just assuming things.)

And note: isetl may be a tough C project to port (a programming
language?!?  that's gotta be tough!), but it's a dead simple package
(single binary, and I'll have to dig up a man page somewhere).  So,
I'm gonna package it soon...

I'll put the -source- (unpack it, cd in there, make clean, make gcc) at:

  http://www.debian.org/~jwl/isetl/

and you can check it out for yourself.

-Jim