Re: Open Book

I have written some tutorials for the MS Windows programs.  I could the same for some of my favorite Linux programs.  Infact, I may need to -- now that I have moved and control the network, I am very likely to run many services off a Linux server as an application server.  Things like Netscape that crash all the time on normal platforms will be a good place to start.  Maybe even some compilers for advanced students.  Probably I will also do a tutorial for AbiWord and VNC (so that they can access the system).

Question though.  How does one do a screen capture in Linux?  This is important for the tutorials I write.