Re: project updates

Sounds good.  I will add that to my application server.  Although it won't be until September when we start teaching math here.  Summers are just languages.  Any language software that needs testing?  In anycase, I will be happy to train and encourage teachers to use SEUL-EDU software.  Hopefully, they will be willing to help with the feedback too.  That may be more difficult.  But I can always talk with them and report their comments.

Bill