Re: Invitation to visit Disney Imagineering

Doug Loss wrote:

> So don't think of it so much as becoming involved with Disney as
> visiting the Squeak development team at their "day jobs."

Doug, I've been thinking about this and here are my thoughts. My take is that the
Squeak development team's interest is to have someone from seul-edu visit them
who is interested in working with them to further their goals concerning Squeak,
not a sightseer. This being the case, our first goal is to determine if we have
such a person. If so the next step is to determine what does it take to get the
person there. We could check the local Linux group or educational group to see to
see what might be possible as far as accommodations etc. If we are down to just
travel expense, perhaps we can find a donor. Usually, they are looking for a tax
exempt donation. Perhaps we could work through Debian and use SPI's tax exempt
status. Anyway just some thoughts.

Bob