Re: [seul-edu] Re: Kid's game engine

I personnally plan to perform a proof of concept of bonobo using
GCompris as a base.
Today I have 3 boards in GCompris, my idea is to 'bonoboified' them to
see how it work in real life.
The main window of GCompris should be abble to detect the boards, let
the user select and play them.
The boards in return should be abble to add their menu in the main
window.

I will be in vacation for one week so I won't start it now. Anybody to
help me on that?
The code of GCompris can be found ot http://gcompris.sourceforge.net

Bruno Coudoin.