[seul-edu] Re: [kidsgames] Possible engine for Carmen-like game

We should take care and refuse to use non open source engine.
Remember the mess KDE is in for having taken the short path for its own
engine !

Java is a very good and pleasant language but to me same warnings applies.
Do we remain free if we build tools based on proprietary software.

Bruno Coudoin.