[seul-edu] GEO Project Update

Although General Education Online (reachable via
http://wsdo.sao.uwf.edu/~geo/) is not specifically a SEUL project, I
figured I'd let you guys know how things are going.

A specifications document has been started to convert the existing web site
over to a database based system--a preliminary (draft) database
specification can be found at http://wsdo.sao.uwf.edu/~geo/geodb.txt .

GEO continues to experience high levels of traffic from high schoolers (or
the equivalent) and researchers worldwide.

If you want more information, or would like to comment, please let me know,

Michael Viron
Project Coordinator & Administrator
General Education Online
http://wsdo.sao.uwf.edu/~geo/