Re: [seul-edu] Math teachers...

thi wrote:

> > Anyway, that's the list - if you have suggestions for replacements for
> > any of these packages, please let me know. I'm also still interested in
> > other, "pure" math packages that teachers are using under Linux.
>
> all those simulations are variants of dopewars:
>
>         http://ballatrix.pcl.ox.uc.uk/~ben/dopewars/

Bad link, but Google to the rescue...

http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/dopewars/

Not too sure the title and content would go over real well - but then
again, I'm out here on the edge of forever, and there are plenty who
might be far too familiar with the subject :)

Since it is GPL'd, though, it might make a useful starting point...
thanks for the tip!

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator