[seul-edu] Our math discussion

I think this discussion has been very interesting and
informational.  I also think this is information we shouldn't
let disappear into our email archives.  Could everyone involved
in this discussion (and everyone else too, for that matter) take
a look at <http://www.seul.org/edu/docs/>.  This information
would be perfect for a Teacher Guide!  Since L Prevett is fairly
experienced in using Linux for teaching math, I'll ask if he's
willing to take a lead role in putting together such a Teacher
Guide.  Chris Hobb, Ray Olszewski, Chris Hedemark, Roman
Kirsanow, I'll ask you to help in this since it's clearly
something you're interested in.  Anyone else with an interest in
this, please announce it to the list or send me private mail and
we'll add you to the group I'm trying to form.

You should contact Bill Tihen <bill@tasis.ch> to let him know
about this.  Put "SEUL-edu-Doc-Project" in the subject line of
the message.  You should also check out all the links on the
webpage listed above.  Look especially closely at the SEUL/edu
Document Standards
<http://www.seul.org/edu/docs/writer/html/DocStandards/index.html>
and the SEUL/edu Templates
<http://www.seul.org/edu/docs/writer/templates/>.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.