Re: [seul-edu] Our math discussion - Docs

Hello,

I am struggling at work and haven't done much lately with the docs, but indeed a
little.  I wouldn't want to spend the time putting together the text for such a
document, but I could certainly put it into docbook format for someone and maybe
then they could maintain it by themselve(s).  I would be happy to help in
anyother way that works too.

Bill

Quoting Douglas Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:
> I think this discussion has been very interesting and
> informational.  I also think this is information we shouldn't
> let disappear into our email archives.  Could everyone involved
> in this discussion (and everyone else too, for that matter) take
> a look at <http://www.seul.org/edu/docs/>.  This information

This mail sent through IMP: mail.tasis.ch